Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Will HP tanks hurt the cyborg?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Presidente 
#1 ·
I might get a cyborg in the future and keep wondering if my 800 psi output 68/45 tank will hurt it. Anyone know if HP tanks are bad for it?

Thanks.

#2 ·
All, I repeat, all markers made now can handle HP. Low pressure was made for low quality regulators that would creep with high pressure. Even then it is recommended that you get a new regulator and run high pressure, you won't have to worry about starving your marker for air.

Some people may say that high pressure will put stress on your regulator, which will lead to problems but I have NEVER seen this happen.

-Mike

#10 ·
ok ok, everything can use hp pretty much, anything with a regulator, and guns called "low pressure" can use them, becuz they have regs. yet using a lp tank on a gun that needs more than 300 psi operating pressure wont work, becuz not enough air is gettin to the gun,
so u can use any hp tank on pretty much anything, but its not vise versa with lp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.