Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy a new paintball gun and i have decided on getting the spyder electra. I have a view loader revolution with x-board. I think the gun i am getting doesnt have eyes, it is an older version with the rocking trigger. I might just stick with the loader and spend 100 bucks on a different mod for the gun. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Abel

Btw, i havent played paintball in about 7 years so thats why i have little knowledge on anything right now!

·
Registered
558 Posts
It all depends on the setting you have the rocking trigger on. According to Spyder, in semi the rocking trigger can go up to 30 balls per second. Full auto & bursts (3&6) will go up to 13 bps. The Viewloader Revolution stock can do 10-12, but with an increase of motor speed by around 20% (Which the xboard will add), it will increase about 2-3 bps. So in the end, your hopper is going 12-15 bps, which would work fine as long as you stayed in full auto or burst. Semi would be fine too as long as you kept your fingers under 15 bps... Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! But i am going to go with azodin blitz. I have heard great things about their markers and i am going with them. I love spyders and all but the blitz has eyes. And im getting a halo hopper to help out too. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
so does the electra.... if ur looking at the current model
He said it's an older model in the first post:
08 superduty said:
the gun i am getting doesnt have eyes, it is an older version with the rocking trigger.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
ya but the current one would be a good choice as well, nothing against the blitz though, its just a little more expensive and iv seen some of them come with macro line on them which means you will need to replace that if you want to use CO2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts