Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I really need help locating this switch here is a diagram of what it needs to do. Basicly in position 1 circate A and circate B are off in position 2 circate A is on but circate B is off. in position 3 Both circate A and circate B are on. who ever finds me this switch i will mail them a few dollars for thier help. radioshack does not have this switch

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
148 Posts
sorry dude, but i can see its importance. two switches in sequence might work best but i have never seen one like that

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Is this a circuit breaker or wat is it might be able to help then. and wats it for.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no but
position 1 noting is on
position2 on circut A is on
position3 both circut A & B are on

i never though of a guitar switch to ruin fender delux strat or not

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
this is to be integrated as part of the 408 mod, position 1: gun off, position 2: gun in normal mode, position 3: gun fires on pull and release. search the nation when the load is low enough to do so, i think someone had a link on there but i may be wrong, may ahve just been talkin about it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
2ffu said:
no but
position 1 noting is on
position2 on circut A is on
position3 both circut A & B are on

i never though of a guitar switch to ruin fender delux strat or not
any guitar with 2 pickups and a 3-way switch should work. pos. 1 is neck p/u, pos. 2 is both, and pos. 3 is bridge p/u. just rig it up to not connect the 3rd position and you're in business

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you can always cut down the switch itself, they usually have knobs on them on the guitars. but the electronics part is usually in a little box kinda thing

heres one that isn't

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

again

these are 2 different circuts none share a posative or a negative

position 1 all the way to the left both circuts are incomplete
position 2 in the midle circut A is complete but circut b is not
postion 3 all the way to the right both circut A & B are complete

1 - 20 of 24 Posts