Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but if a mod moves it or deletes it I won't die...(i think) I have an Icon E Led. I know that almost every upgrade that fits a spyder will fit an icon, but I am not sure whether or not to purchase a few upgradesfor fear that they might not fit. the upgrades are:
Scenario Dreams Breakbeam eyes​
Scenario Dreams Ramping Chip​
Scenario Dreams T-board​
Scenario Dreams T-switch​
I would really like to buy these and I have almost enough money. So if someone could tell me whether or not they will I will be quite pleased.
-thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
just because its a spyder clone, does not mean that every upgrade will automtically fit. i am not a spyder expert so i really cant tell you if the tboard will fit in your gun, but if it does, all the others will. to install the breakbeam eyes, you will have to have your gun drilled and tapped for them. i dont recomend doing this yourself, send it to a tech, or take it to a local proshop to see if they can do it.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If you open up your trigger frame and take a pic I can tell you if it will fit, BUT and this is a big but, if you aren't very comfortable with the workings of your marker, and mechanically inclined I would not suggest using a T-board. Even if you have someone else do the machine work you still have to be able to install/operate the board correctly. This is a pretty advanced upgrade so you really need to make sure you know what your doing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's not necissarily bad 2 upgrade your spyder it's just that it is a wast of money. I wouldnt reccomend it either but it's all about opinion. If i where you i'd save up for an ion or b2k4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts