Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
As far as I know, they are

But I wouldn't get new shells unless the Too shell is broken
Those types of shells are made of a very hard plastic, making them more brittle than the Too shells IIRC

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
As far as I know, they are

But I wouldn't get new shells unless the Too shell is broken
Those types of shells are made of a very hard plastic, making them more brittle than the Too shells IIRC
You do remember correctly. I kinda wish warrior would make those quick-clean shells from the Too material again so you could have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a too give to me. still works and all but the battery door is glued on and theres a couple cracks in the shell
that have been glued as well. and i need to take it apart to clean it. it has sticky dried paint inside it.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Ahh, if the shells are broken, than the ebay shells will get your hopper in good condition again

With that said, I would see if anyone sells Too shells, they're fantastic from what everyone says

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yes, they're much more durable than the original Halo shells, or even some of the beefier replacement shells. They're not indestructible, mine also has a crack from use above the battery compartment that I've repaired using jb weld.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so if i can a original halo too shell like what i got it would hold up better? ill have to see what i can find...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cant seem to find any in black. found a couple that have empire on the side but are some wild colors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts