Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
That is a pretty stupid question if you think about it. iTunes is only for ipods. That is NOT an ipod. thumup:

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
No it will not my friend got one that actually claimed to be an Ipod and he got it and it's nothing like an ipod it KINDA looks like one but not really at all if you've ever actually seen an Ipod.

My friend got his money back and then some. But that was because his claimed to be an ipod.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, thanks guys, and yes, I've seen an iPod, I actually own 3.

Damn. All the kids at my school are trend whores and have iTunes even though they don't have iTunes.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
it has nothing to do with trendy.. apple markets their mp3 player more than any other mp3 on the market. everyone knows about ipods, and if you dont already own an mp3 player and you're not a tech geek, you'll actually most likely go with the ipod because of its familiar name and generally god reputation. honestly if you ever look at consumer spending patterns, it rarely has to do with how 'hip' something is, because the only 'hip' and 'cool' products that people buy don't continue to be best-selling products years later.

plus, if its not an apple product, why would it be compatible with itunes?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i doubt that would work with itunes. Id just keep it safe and save your money.:tup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts