• Maximus

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
blue faces>non-blue faces

Wallace, but only cause hes got an army...wait didnt he die? I vote for the roman dude.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Maximus would throw his short sword at william's head while hes running waving that big ass sword around. PWNED

·
Registered
849 Posts
i THINK braveheart was about real person

maximus was about a real guy . . but embellished story

the guy who was his owner .. the old guy .. was a gladiator. . won his freedom from somebody (emporer i think) and got a wooden sword. then became gladiator trainer

there were slaves back then .. one guy was working. hates his slave life .. gladiator trainer comes to slave camp one day .. to pick out ppl he wants .. about to leave. guy punches HUGE man and starts fight with him .. . . broken up and no real fight winner . . has gladiator trainers attention he takes him and huge guy he fought to be trained.

they are trained, the two are friends throughout training. .. then tournament starts . .. the two meet at championship fight . .to the death .. . they wouldnt kill hte other. but fought REALLY WELL .. . emperor frees them and gives them wooden sword [/lesson]

·
Registered
849 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
achilles wins
wallace fights for love/freedom, while maximus fights for revenge. and i think love/freedom wins in the heart/willpower factor

maximus fought for the love of his son and wife
revenge was just an extra

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
achilles wins

lol, but to stay on topic... i love maximus and hes a total badass, but i think wallace would win. wallace is a legend and wallace fights for love/freedom, while maximus fights for revenge. and i think love/freedom wins in the heart/willpower factor
i agree with the top but not the bottom. their is no greater emotion to be fighting with than anger in my case. sure you can get sloppy but you will recover for that with power. and sure love is a better thing to be fighting for. but when you see the enemys face, you need to be enraged, not thinking of loving someone that is lost

1 - 20 of 27 Posts