Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!!! we ordered the fight on ppv tonight and holy crap, what a fight. tyson was definately on top the first 3 rounds, but williams comes back and wins by tko in the 4th, it was insane. tysons career is officially over.... anyone follow boxing? im pretty sure lots of people lost money on this fight considering tyson was the favorite by far.... but yea, gooooood fight

discuss

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
ya tyson needed a good knockout i dont like that satanic, pussy

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well he was beating williams up pretty good the first 3 rounds. they would trade hits here and there, but for the most part, it was tysons fight. it actually looked like he was about to knock him out in the first round. going into the 4th, mike was up on points, so by technicalities, he was the better fighter and winning. but he got really tired by the 4th round from williams hanging on him (265 lbs), and plus, he twisted his knee in i think it was the 1st round. williams cought him off guard and threw a HUGE combo on him, just back and forth untill tyson finally fell

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I don't feel bad for him at all. He pissed away all of his money, then came back so that he could pay off his debt. Even though he lost the fight he still made a crapload of money off of it. He's got it pretty good if you ask me.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the reason i think tyson lost.... no heart. i really dont think he WANTS to box like he used to. the only reason he's fighting is because he worked out a deal or whatever to do 7 fights, to pay off his debt. i dont think hes got the heart and drive to win as he used to. but either way, he shouldnt have lost. tyson is a beast and when he fights at 75% he can beat people who fight at 100%.... hes a machine

·
Registered
347 Posts
yay. I heard from my friend cause i didnt have the $50 for ppv. i just find it funny. I like boxing..dont follow it a whole lot, but damn...4th round nock out...heehee.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
tyson is a *****, he isnt even a good boxer. sure, he won a ton of matches, but they were all against no bodies. look what happened when he fought lewis, holyfield, and williams, he gets twerked. he was never that good of a boxer and should not be considered a great. it would be awesome to see how he long he would last against ali, foreman, sugar ray leonard, or rocky musiono (horrable butchering of the spelling). i would say 1 round is giving tyson to much credit against those guys.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
nickys523 said:
not in his defence or any thing but espn said he torn his ligement in his leg in the first round.
Bah, that is an excuse hes using.

He stumbled backwards in the first round and is now saying that. He was walkign fine in 2, 3 and 4....then his medication musta worn off, cause he got mallested by williams and sat there starring for 10 seconds...he tried to get up but didnt make it in time.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I figured tyson would win because he had to...but he ended up like oragami and folded under pressure.

If you like boxing watch the spanish channel. When they have matches on there it is normally two mexicans fast as hell. And they hardly ever block. Its like swaping licks in the face.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts