Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the WINCHESTER LAREDO a good gun? and WHERE THE HECK CAN I BUY ONE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!
Is the BE TIGERSHARK a good gun? and WHERE THE HECK CAN I BUY ONE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!

WHICH IS BETTER?

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Well....WINCHESTER is a actual gun brand, so I doubt they put much effort into paintball guns. Its probably cheap, but still would be fun.

The Tigershark can be found at your local Walmart.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've look at all the walmarts around me, and none have it.
and a paintball review website had about 15 people all say this was a good stock pump gun, so im trying to get it.

STILL NEED HELP GUYS (thanks christian)!!!
pm me a website or something, or post stuff on here plz

D

·
0 Posts
BE tiger shark is not too great.. its plastic.. its basicaly a BE sting ray thats pump action..

·
Registered
181 Posts
if you want a nice reliable and good pump gun. go for the aci maverick or pmi trracer. they are both the same thing. those run about $40 used and can find them on either ebay or the classifieds at pbnation.com before my phantom i bought a trracer used and i really liked it a lot. costs a bit mroe than the tigershark but is well worth it.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Winchester paintball is in no way affiliated with Winchester guns. THey licensed the name to get themselves some credibility. From what I hear, they did this instead of putting real effort into making quality products.

Look these guns up at www.pbnation.com for reviews. I'd personally take the BE Tigershark over a Winchester, but definately a Hornet or other Nelson pump over either of those.

·
Registered
88 Posts
For a cheap ok Pump setup go with a:
PMI Trracer w. a 7 Oz anti-syphon or syphon
100-150 rnd gravity feed hopper
Spring-kit (so U can ease the pump-action)
and a after market barrel (the most expensive thing in the whole setup ;) )

That will keep U in the game well enough to learn how to play pump.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ive ahd expirence with both. My friends laredo is cheap. It does tend to chop a little but pretty good. My tigershark is sweet but itsd an acuired taste. Dunhmas sells laredos and tigersharks are out of production. Get one on ebay or better yet-A SPLATMASTER FOR $20!! Blows the 2 out of the water. Trust me, there sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts