Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ATL Ballers
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am retiring my truck from the trails until I get out of college and can afford a beater trail rig that I dont mind scratchin and rolling when I go offroad. I will use the truck I have now as a tow/show rig so I am gona start fixing it up. For those of you who care, my plans so far are:
*new speakers
*subs
*chrome tailight gaurds sorta like my brushgaurd
*chrome doorhandles
*recover the rocker panels with a more chrome one
*chrome side mirror covers
*alot of exhaust work including fixing one of the dual pipes i tore off on a log
*some new 37" tires
*18" chrome wheels
*tint the front driver and passenger side windows to match the factory tint in the rear window and back windows.

So how much would it usually cost to tint those two windows? Also is one place going to be better to bring it to than another, like are there different kinds or qualities of tint besides the difference in darkness?

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
prolly lookin at around 35 a window to get it tinted (thats the goin rate around here)and as far as i know tint is pretty much tint not a whole lot of differance between brands other than light transfer

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
hatch, 2 windows for the cargo area, and 2 separate windows for each door (4x2=8) 8+2+1=11
wait, wouldn't that be (2x2=4) 4+2+1=7? how are you doing that? there are two windows for the cargo area (2) and two windows for each door (there are two doors) (4) and the hatch window...

unless your vehicle has four doors... like the truck at the top, but one window on each...

does it?

anywho! sorry i saw that and i had the :confused: expression for like three minutes! lol...

ok, i'm going to stop now...

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
You could go to walmart and pick up a tube of window tint. It's pretty cheap, easy to do, and looks good.

I got 5% done all around my truck at a local shop. but i got the good friend discount...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts