Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been a beer kinda guy. I love beer. But recently I've been buying red wine, like merlots and Cabernets (mostly 1 and 0) and I've gotta say.. I think I might be becoming a wino..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wine is full of sugar. It dehydrates the **** out of you and gives you a hangover much easier than other stuff.
Which is why you only drink one bottle, space it out, and balance it out by drinking a cup of water now and again.

My biggest compliant is that it's a ***** when you spill it. Which I did, all over my pants. Guh.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Which is why you only drink one bottle, space it out, and balance it out by drinking a cup of water now and again.

My biggest compliant is that it's a ***** when you spill it. Which I did, all over my pants. Guh.
Yeah, there's a good way to drink wine and there's a way that'll end up with you wanting to die in the morning. Most people don't realize that.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
My aunt owns a winery in cali and the stuff they make is expensive as ****. she gave me some 2 years ago but at that time i couldn't even stand the taste of alcohol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My aunt owns a winery in cali and the stuff they make is expensive as ****. she gave me some 2 years ago but at that time i couldn't even stand the taste of alcohol
What's the brand?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Wine's good. But what's better is distilled wine.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah some vsop or xo brandy, that'd be nice.

I'm a big fan of chilean and argentinian wines. There's a lot of crap out there, like everywhere else, but some are just fantastic wines.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts