Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day I was at school met an old friend and he aso played paintball and he liked my bushy (my school pball rep = pro) and he asked me to trade my bushy for his DM4 straight up. i was like awsome are you serious hes like " yea does it have eveythign You need to shoot"
I was like "when do you wanna do this"
hes all "ill swing by around 6PM."

He showed up my bushy was all packed in its original box remember this dm4 is not even 2 weeks old and my bushy was well over 2 months old and he just handed me the DM4 and I gave him the box (after trying to frantically scrape off the 425.99$ sticker haha). he got in his mom's car and drove off....

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its got 2 friggn scratches on it. want me to put my name on it to?!?!Ill put a pick of my name on the paper in the pic im not kidding. The o-ring on the asa was missing leading to leakage same with the on/off and needed a new membrane total cost 8.43$

EDIT: It was also one of the DYE Tech's gun so he bought it from him cause they are family friends.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Came with ramping but it was the old bored and the chip fried the damn board so i had to buya nother one. Tadao is what im leaning twords. Cause the tech at Rikter 7 has one and I shot it at practice and liked it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I bet you're missing your bushmaster so take mine. And send me your DM4.

I have the Shocktech B2k btw.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
i'll give u ten bucks for that peice of crap...... LOL JK!!!!! thats an awsome deal

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I bet you're missing your bushmaster so take mine. And send me your DM4.

I have the Shocktech B2k btw.
No way in hell I would ever go back unless it had laser guided missles thumup:
Like the DM5

1 - 20 of 83 Posts