Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddies and I want to play through most of the winter, temp. allowing. Does anyone have any tips or known marker problems. I have a 98C.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
If you use CO2, and don't plan on buying compressed air, you can put a sock around your CO2 tank. Put those hand warmers in the sock, and rubber band the hell out of it. That will help keep the CO2 warm so that your velocity and pressure is a little more stable.

If you have Compressed Air don't worry about it.

Make sure to wear your wool socks and what not. Also try not to gut yourself and have your assistant behead you (your username)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ArmoArchangel said:
Make sure to wear your wool socks and what not. Also try not to gut yourself and have your assistant behead you (your username)
I take it you know a bit about bushido.

Do the pballs ever freeze? I don't want anyones mask getting cracked.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
keep your paintball warm, like leave it in the car, with the heat on

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
no they dont' freeze. but they do hurt liek hell cuz the shells get pretty hard. I was hurting pretty bad with a hoodie and a tshirt on when it was 32 degrees outside. it felt liek i was getting bunkered every tiem i got hit.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
nope, regulator will help

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
nitrogen, compressed air, N2 are all the same, a regulator can cost up to 110 for a nice one

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Are those the ones with the built in walkie talkie

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
One thing you can do for camo in the winter:

Home Depot sells Painter's Jumpsuits. They are white and come like 4 or so in a box, not the expensive. If its nice and snowy outside, just splip one of those on over all your other clothes. It's white, it will help, and it takes the paint, not your clothes.

And yes, I do know a bit about Bushido, the Clan wars of the 1530s and the Kensai.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think any mask being good is a bit subjective since not every mask will fit everyone the same way. I used this one rental pair (still don't have my own stuff yet) and it pressed way too close to my head and my glasses dug into me. My friend tried the same one and loved it.

Just remember if you lose a paintball game, it is not a vaild reason to commit seppuku!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts