Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you guys store up your gun for the winter? I heard some people completely gut them out, clean everything, and then oil and re-assemble in the spring time.

Personally all I do is give it a nice wash and clean everything, then oil it good and keep it in my gear bag. I empty my tanks out too and get rid of my paint.

EDIT: For those of you who don't play in the winter. thumup:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Florida has no winter. There is the hot season, and the hotter season. Winter actually makes for some nice conditions if a front hasnt come through recently.

·
Registered
506 Posts
In Arizona, winter is nice, paintballing in the morning at 60*F. It's beautiful.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I play during the winter thumup:

O

·
0 Posts
Welcome to PBF Ahmadi...

9/10 of the people (me included) will say they enjoy playing in the Winter because we do.

And besides, there really isn't much to do to your gun before an extended break of usage. Just clean it and lube it then put it in your room. It's like asking people how they put their masks on.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
olddfatbulldog said:
Welcome to PBF Ahmadi...

9/10 of the people (me included) will say they enjoy playing in the Winter because we do.

And besides, there really isn't much to do to your gun before an extended break of usage. Just clean it and lube it then put it in your room. It's like asking people how they put their masks on.
Yeah...ur right. Idk...I just know some people that do overextended things with their guns.

·
Registered
188 Posts
hmm... I don't know about you guys, but I tear down my guns and rebuild them whenever I get bored. and if you want to store any fun for an extended period of time (I mean YEARS, people, not a season) put it in a cool place. don't throw it in a closet, garage, or attic, cause it'll either rust up solid, the o-rings will turn into jelly, the plastic parts (and electronics, if there are any) will warp and not work right anymore, and well... you might even get a nest of mice in it.

for the winter...uh.... if you don't play in the winter, I say.. PLAY IN THE WINTER!!!

it's loads of fun!

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Roadkill said:
Florida has no winter. There is the hot season, and the hotter season. Winter actually makes for some nice conditions if a front hasnt come through recently.

amen to that thumup:

Infact playing in the winter is more enjoyable weather then the summer

·
Registered
489 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
^Tis what I do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts