Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant sleep... therefore you can be entertained... it's about 5:00 in the morning (still nice and dark) and i got bored.. so i'm waking a couple people up... then i realize my back door is locked and i have to go in front where everyone can see..

vids as soon as they upload

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha it was raining here and it's too hot and too humid to sleep also... the only difference is i'm still 18, and you're... well let's just say a little older :p

vids:
#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgnD9bcm5M (the third bottle rocket explosion gets cut off for some reason... )

there's also a trying to get back in commentary.. if you feel like watching it.

also.. i know it's black that's why i'm doing this.. it's early in the morning...

and yes that was my dog barking, and my instinctive "no barking" command back at him...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know.. i tried.. but trust me.. it was loud enough.. and 3 was more than enough to get my neighbors pissed... they call the cops for freaking sparkler fountain thingy's...

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Lol cool. I still have like 2 gross of bottle rockets and a roll of thundercrackers? (m100). Taking them on my canoe trip this weekend.

·
Registered
581 Posts
haha id be pissed if i heard fireworks at 5 in morning....the vid was really dark,couldnt really see anything

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
^^ we go to south of the border get fireworks and set them off here woot the cops don't care they usually have a road check right up the road from where we do them and they watch

lol at the "No barking"

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
I did that the other night with a bunch of m-150's...... our across the street neighbor ran out and let off a string of cusses so awesome i think it should be a fricking sport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts