Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
RIP. It is indeed sad, but part of being a soldier is the willingness to die for your country. While trying to remain sensitive to the fact that many soldiers are being killed in the middle east, it doesn't make the situation any better when a soldier gives his or her life for this country and it sparks so much controversy.

·
Heart.
940 Posts
Sad to hear that. A soldier around here died over there and they had a huge ceremony for him and everything. I may not agree with everything thats going on over there but what pissed me off was a small group of people came to this soldiers funeral to protest..
Which just isn't right. Let him R.I.P go protest somewhere else, not at a kids funeral.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
These always hit me. I quess if you are gonna die it is better to have it at the begining then at the end. I feel horrible for his family. I can't imagine what would happen if someone tried protesting at my funeral. My dad would just start killing people I think. Some national gaurd guys from up here just died on the 21st. Really bad deal. 2 died 2 badly hurt. Idiot truck driver rear ended them.
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/7989914p-7882878c.html

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
EverLong said:
Are you just begging for this thread to start into a debate? Just shut the hell up and pay your respect.

R.I.P.
look, i simply stated my point of view, if u dont agree with it. then dont argue it. and if u would like me to not post things like that, then do it with a little respect . you could have simply said "we dont want this to turn into a debate man..." or something to that effect.

good buddy of mine has done two tours over there, thankfully hes an MP captain so he was just guarding a prison. those guys on the roads every day.....man...

·
Registered
967 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Its from the soldiers poem... I can't find the exact text, but it is pretty cool.
"And when he gets to heaven, to St Peter he will tell: 'One more soldier reporting in, I've served my time in hell."

I think.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
SpYdErGuY7080 said:
"And when he gets to heaven, to St Peter he will tell: 'One more soldier reporting in, I've served my time in hell."

I think.
thats wrong its...when I get to heaven st peter he will say...how'd you earn your livin boy....how'd you earn your pay. Ill reply with a whole lotta anger. Earned my livin as an airborne ranger. blood n sex n a whole lotta danger.

grunts is strong. Sometimes they die and thats too bad. But its the for the better of everyone.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If I was at a soldiers funeral, and someone started protesting (especially that Kansas church "God hates Fags" group all over the news lately) all self control I have would be quickly dismissed and multiple people would have their faces broken. Protest all you want, but keep your ignorant self away from funerals. As for the soldier, may he rest in peace.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
If I was at a soldiers funeral, and someone started protesting (especially that Kansas church "God hates Fags" group all over the news lately) all self control I have would be quickly dismissed and multiple people would have their faces broken. Protest all you want, but keep your ignorant self away from funerals. As for the soldier, may he rest in peace.
i agree with you. its great that in america we have the right to protest, but ****! at a funeral? their protesting the men that help them have the right to protest?! if i saw one of them, id beat the **** out of them and serve my time. i really wouldnt care. and i know there alot of people out there who agree with me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts