Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I got all 4 pulled this morning. Kinda felt groggy when I woke up from it, and the nurses were amazed at how well I could talk and walk right after it. (couldnt be all that practice I've had at walking while intoxicated now could it?)

so yeah, I was in the car driving home and my mouth felt like the Sahara Desert, it so so freaking dry my tounge felt like sandpaper. So of course i took a little sip of Coke. Then I uttered "Uh Oh".

Yeah, I thought I had swollowed 2 of my gause things they put in my teeth. Like my throught felt all wierd, my mom was freaking out and I just wanted to go home and drink some water.

So my madre freaked out and took me back where they checked me out and said I was fine, just like I said I was. Now I'm at home all drugged up on oxycotton and eating tapioca pudding. It's damn good. Love my madre.

And no pics, put I post some of what It probably looks liek since it's still bleeding alot.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you will soon see that it is not all good.

I was fine and just groggy when i had mine. no problems at all but I'm stubborna dn refused to drink and shakes (and with that taste in my mouth can you blame me?)
I pretyt much went 3 days withotu eating hardly anything. wait till tomorrow mornign when you are hungry and cant' eat nothing, then you'll see what i mean.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I allready had pudding, scrambled eggs and a milkshake.

Dont exactly think I'm going to starve to death.

Ohh, and the most paintfull part so far has been pulling the tape off my arm that held my IV unit in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
When I had mine out all I got was a shot of local in each tooth. Quite the odd feeling, even with the local, no pain, but being able to feel the pressure while your teeth are pulled is the oddest thing...But hey, the hydrocodone(sp?) made it all worthwhile...

·
Registered
364 Posts
When i got mine pulled I got the works, put to sleep, laughing gas and then vicodin after I woke up.

I was so drugged up and groggy I couldn't even walk. They had to wheel me out to the car in a wheelchair and then kind of flop me into the seat.

Just remember not to suck on anything too hard(like straws and posicles) or else you can suck the blood clot out, and then it starts bleeding all over the place.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BZ said:
if you need any extra vidocion i still have some leftovers from my operation lying around.
Damnit I'm jealous they didn't give me enough for when I broke my ass, I ran out like halfway through the first week.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
^haha yeah u were all hoping for medicinal bud

Mine are coming in and I can feel them pushing... wierd shizzle.

The dentist ruins everything- you know that nasty stuff they make you gargle with for a minute with? That taste stays in my mouth for a long time and It always ruins my food!

I'm hoping that i'll get gassed instead of injected; I don't like needles... especially big ones like IV's... ew...

mmm... nitrous oxyde sounds good

my moms dream when tripping out on nitrous oxyde: (she had to get a taste bud removed) She had a vision about a group of Felix the Cat clones playing violin in a line, each jumping off a cliff one by one.

Wierd stuff

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Nice picture of Raditz. Yes I used to be a huge dbz fan.

Yep getting teeth pulled hurtsa like a *****,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts