Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is getting her wisdom teeth out as I type this, and I'm going to see her afterwards at her house on my way to work. What should i bring her that'll make her feel better?

Thanks guys. And oh yea, no suprise buttsecks, I'll save that for later. :tup

·
Registered
383 Posts
Or if you're short on cash, don't take anything and tell her that she gets you! Sometimes chicks dig that.

And speaking of wisdom teeth, I've lucked out... My last one is coming in and the rest all grew in straight.

And the surprise buttsecks sounds good too.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
a couple tubes of orajel, and a tub of icecream should do the favor(and if you really wanna be a gentlemen let her pick the flavor:dodgy:.)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I had braces, and I ended up stop wearing my retainer (yes I know I'm stupid from doing that) and my wisdom teeth still grew in ok. I think its all a matter of whether or not its in your genes to grow in straight. I don't think it matters if you wear your retainer or not, so I'd just say wear your retainer and atleast have straight teeth even if you have to get your wisdom teeth out.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
**** snack packs Make here like 3 packs of Chocolate Pudding. for one Huge bowl she can eat on the whole time she's feeling bad. And I severely doubt she will even know you're there if you go right after.

I know they hopped me up on something good and I got home sat down ate some ramen noodles and went to sleep on my futon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts