Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading over to my gf's house tonight and am hopefully going to get some. She has some friends over so im going to hope, and pray for a threesome +. I saw an article on how to last longer on pbn and Im going to use it. Wish me luck kids thumup:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
were you drunk or sober? i keep on telling myself not to drink so much so that i actually remember when im lucky and have several girls at once, but all i can really remember tits and asses, and waking up with my balls sore as hell

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chromekilla said:
were you drunk or sober? i keep on telling myself not to drink so much so that i actually remember when im lucky and have several girls at once, but all i can really remember tits and asses, and waking up with my balls sore as hell
Same man. I try not to drink a lot but it always leads to more then I expect.

I guess I'll tell the story...

My girlfriend was having a sleepover with her friend and they invited me over. So I came over and at first it sucked because we were just talking, but after a little alchohol my gf started to loosen up. They were kissing alot so I sat back and watched it, and thought I could get lucky with both of them, but the other girl passed out so I had to settle with just my gf. I'm pretty sure we did it but I was a little too wasted to remember it all. What I do remember is switching positions alot and I am pretty sure I lasted over 20 minutes, I hope.

Next time I won't be as drunk so I can remember more. I'm getting a camera phone soon so If can post those pics I will.(edited of course)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, i hear ya man, one time i was with a girl and her cousin was in the bathroom throwin up like all nite long, and we would be doin it and her cousin would throw up some more so id have to go to to the bathroom and clean her up and take care of her. after interupting us like 5 times we just gave up. i swear, i allways end up being like the mother that has to take care of everyone else, no matter hoe ****ed up i get, thers allways people way worse than me, so i have to take care of em.

ohh, and about the camera phones, thier hella tight man, you all wouldnt believe some of the pics ive had on there. im talking about like 5 way drunken kisses with the hottest naked grade A *****es around.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Definatley a plus to getting one man.

It's good you help, when her friend passed out we just went up to her room and locked the door. I guess I'm a jackass like that.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah well, i dont have a girlfriend, and wont for a hella long time, so when i help a girl out when shes drunk her first time, well , when shes drunk her second time, she wont be as messed up and will remember what a nice guy i was and then SCORE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts