Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, heading out to the field this morning, and I always put batteries in before heading out to make sure everything is functional. My Rogue already had a battery in, so go to turn it on, nothing. Figure the battery is dead so I pull it out and test it the standard method (tongue) and jump because it's got plenty of charge. Put it back in and try turning on the Rogue again. Nothing. Then I look, and I'm pressing the "eyes off/on" button, NOT the power button. Try the CORRECT button, and WALA!! it turns on. Battery fully charged. I hate getting old.

PS - didn't have any issues turning on any of the other markers I'm taking though!! (Victory, Vapor, PM8)

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best way to describe it is "overpriced Rogue". It's worth NOWHERE near what they retail for. But they're not bad. Smooth, but not insanely smooth. Not very efficient. Nice design but odd feeling trigger. APE board.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a blast at the field. My Victory was, amazingly, FLAWLESS. I generally expect to have to replace orings, or rebuild a reg when purchasing used, since I know a lot of people sell the marker as soon as it needs routine maintenance. The thing worked FLAWLESSLY. Chrono'd between 275-279 (once I turned it down, was around 315) every shot. NOt a single issue. And shot fabulous the whole day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts