Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want a new mask...but can't decide which one.

Like the title says...I am looking for a new mask. I don't really like my Proto Switch mask anymore.

I am looking at the e-vents, 05 proflex, SE profiler, and the vents avatar.

The pro flex is by far the cheapest, but I don't like them as much as the other 3. Main reason why I am looking at them is just in case I dont get enough in the next week or so to get either of the other 3.

I am mainly trying to decide between the E-vents (black), and the SE Profilers (reverse charcoal). On Action village, they are both 90 bucks not including shipping and tax...just over 100 with.

I am looking at the Avatars and Flexs only if I don't have enough for the e-vents or SE profilers...might also look at the normal profilers, don't know.

So what do you think would be the best choice? I am leaning a little more toward the e-vents because of the soft ears and I really like how they look, but I also like how the profilers look.

All help is appreciated.

I will also sell my Protos for 10 bucks. They are the EL. Great condition, cleaned after every day of play..lens has a couple very small scratches, not noticeable when you are wearing them.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i'm in the same boat. I need a new one. Now if only the vents would come out.

do the profilers come w/ 2 lenses? If not, i'd go vents, a clear and smoke are included.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobide said:
i'm in the same boat. I need a new one. Now if only the vents would come out.

do the profilers come w/ 2 lenses? If not, i'd go vents, a clear and smoke are included.
No the Profilers don't come with 2 lenses...but they are in stock right now. If I order the E-vents now...when do you think I would get them? I might go with the Profilers just because they are in stock....gah...I don't know.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
dont get the vents they are hard to yell inn the holes in the front are so small

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
z71redneck08 said:
dont get the vents they are hard to yell inn the holes in the front are so small
Ah...yea that would help if people could hear me since I usually play mid and occasionally back. I am probably going to go with the Profilers just because I won't have to wait as long to get them.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Wait for the E-Ventz most definetly, the official release date is now the 31st of this month.

If you need a good review the nation has a good one and I think there is one on here somewhere.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eh, I'm most likely just going to get blue Profilers. Same thing as the SE, just different color and 20 bucks less.

Thanks for all the input though. I might wait for the E-vents, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
That's what I've been doing since cup started. I was gonna have one of our players that played down there pick some up for me, but 120 bucks for them.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
id get flex 8's personally. but then again, i am biased.

out of those, get the filers IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts