Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my tree up while having no shirt, a christmas hat(the red ones with the cottonball on top), and trance music. now im getting dressed in all my paintball stuff like a loser...oh well im bored. You guys put up your tree yet?

btw it IS a fake tree.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
im sorry, but it wouldnt feel very christmas'y having a fake tree

i love december, and i wouldnt want some plastic tree ruining teh feeling for me

ohh, and pics

not of teh tree

but of you in your tree setting up attire

OMG, i forgot, that was gay

please disregard my last comments

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yeah our fakie is up. hey fronter, you gonna send me one of your crazy upped tippys when you get a new one for free? :rolleyes:

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I can understand people using fake trees if they live in the south where evergreens don't grow, but if you have fir trees, jsut go buy one, they aren't that expensive and it is worth it to have a good tree for Christmas, your fake tree isn't fooling anyone. My parents picked up our tree today at my uncle's Christmas tree farm. It's in the shed, should be going up within the week I think. I didn't help because I have worked 20 hours out of the last 28.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
we just bought a fake one because, we redid EVERYTHING in my living room. The cat drings the water, and that pan thing leaks, so we didn't wanna ruin the rug. the logan of it is, "The Cadalc(SP?) Esclade(SP?) of carptets." We couldn't eat for a month. Just kidding. Bout the last part...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i like real trees much better. love the smell. but my mom dosn't want to mess w/ them anymore...

·
Registered
461 Posts
ma n pa always got a real christmas tree at our close friends place, we havent got one yet but we will be going soon

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Whats more important, material things or golden memories to last you a lifetime?
I don't remember any christmas trees from any year, but they were all real.

and the only time I remember them being golden is about new years when everyone's tree is all crispy and dead

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
i had a friend that had his fake tree up all year two years ago. No lie, he kept it all the way untill the xmas of the next year.

But i get real trees, fake ones dont give me that christmassy feeling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts