Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to this femme on AIM. While I was drunk. I thaught she was someone else so I kept calling her a nig. And somehow she found thhat I was drunk. She is a good friend and all, but the "You need to stop drinking" speech gets old as hell. She was talking about how she cares about me and doesn't want me to get hurt. I was talking about black people and bratwurst.

Why do women care so much about that crap?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh. That's funny.

The only reason I had the alcohol was for a pic (Check the pirate thread in games) of me drinking rum. But 1 drink and bam. There goes half the bottle.

D

·
0 Posts
i gave the drunk speech to a friend of mine one time.. but shes a chick, and it's alot different for a girl to be drunk. guys dont have to worry about being taken advantage of for the most part.. girls do for sure.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
how many of us are the real "us" when we are drunk? barber, I cannot count the number of times I have heard that from a girl. Yet after I hear the speech from that particular individual, they start taking shots with me.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i gave the drunk speech to a friend of mine one time.. but shes a chick, and it's alot different for a girl to be drunk. guys dont have to worry about being taken advantage of for the most part.. girls do for sure.

i have given that speech befor. actually a few times. to the same person. she is the most important person in my life and if anything ever happened to her i would die. plus her mom is an alchohlic and booze destroyed her family. she takes it to lightly, i obviously dont.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Quote From Family Guy

Peter: "Women are not people, they are devices built by our lored Jesus Christ for our entertainment" WOOT

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Thysis39 said:
Quote From Family Guy

Peter: "Women are not people, they are devices built by our lored Jesus Christ for our entertainment" WOOT

lord, not lored :p i am gonna be correcting people. i am the correction mod, PHEAR ME. god i am bored. i have a party to go to and i dont feel like getting up

·
Registered
898 Posts
imhungry said:
lord, not lored :p i am gonna be correcting people. i am the correction mod, PHEAR ME. god i am bored. i have a party to go to and i dont feel like getting up
Party or e-board?

Ge the hell out of your chair!

D

·
0 Posts
imhungry said:
i have given that speech befor. actually a few times. to the same person. she is the most important person in my life and if anything ever happened to her i would die. plus her mom is an alchohlic and booze destroyed her family. she takes it to lightly, i obviously dont.
yup, twas the case with me too, i cared too damn much about her to let her do that ****.. meanwhile i was getting drunk almost just as much.. meh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts