Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a 3man rookie first time ever. me and my friend went and met a guy there and he had a friend with him who decided to play righ ton the spot. i shoot an eblade and my friend shoots a cocker. the other 2 had an excal and timmy. we had never played with eachother b4. we got destroyed the first game but then we got it together and got 4 straight 100's.
i expected to shoot a box but i didint even shoot half that. oh well we won. heres the field.

only 2 teams used the back 2 corner hyperball bunkers.
we didnt use them. we played 1 back 2 mid when we won.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Thats actually a pretty pimpin feild. I could just rip people from the dorito, perfect spot for me. Nice job winnin with guys you've never played with before.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yah thats a pretty nice field

·
Registered
789 Posts
good job its real tough to win with people ya havent played with!!! WHOA ....that sorta look like my field

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dude awesome job specially with guys you never played with! Sweet little field, the first tourney i went to we got destroyed but never recovered. owell good job tho!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Man i wish i had the money, time, equipment, skill, money, to have my own field...too bad

congrats on the win at the tournie...cool field.

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice job man congratulations playing with people you dont know (exept for your friend) ya what happened it sounded like you said there were 4 people and a 3 man tourny who sat out?

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Great Job, Man thats a cool field. I wish I didn't live in town so I could make a field.

Edit: w00t!! 200!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts