Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the gun on full auto started shooting and now it wont stop shooting. Replaced the old battery with a new one and still does the same thing. Checked the bolt its all good. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
havent balled in a while but. How much air is in the tank? have you tried switching it back to semi? Only other thing i can think is check and see if the micro switch is stuck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is about 2500 psi. yea it wont shoot on semi. i looked at the board and i see a little box thats probably the switch but i cant get in there. i think thats it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL no harm done. My teammates all use Spyder actually. I have a VIBE. its on the board but i dont see a way to open the little box.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I recommend you don't open the micro switch.

Don't know much about the vibe, but is your trigger adjustable?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
So, you start shooting, let go of the trigger, and it still shoots?

You could have some trigger bounce if your trigger is adjusted too close to the switch

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yea its adjustable. i got a trinity trigger on there. its 100% the microswitch. i cant start shooting because its already shooting. semi auto wont shoot. 3 burst does the three shots then stops and i cant shoot anymore. full auto wont stop shooting. shoots without pressing the trigger.

·
1,298 Posts
Contact Smart Parts for warranty service.
If you're not big on that idea maybe it's time to upgrade the board.
You can try to open the switch, but if you mess it up (which is almost inevitable with those damn things) SP wont do anything for you.
If you're not worried about keeping your warranty you could solder a new switch onto the board.

Just throwing out ideas here.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
fist throw the spring back in to make sure this is not some issue with the new triger, or better yet just put the stock trigger in, no use in replacing the board if you are not even sure thats where the problem is

but also with no air in the marker try listening to the noid click when you pull the trigger, does it have the same symptoms or will it act as is should?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The real cause.

It doesn't click and it has the same symptoms.

Anyways, I took it to the shop. I was trying to avoid this. 1 hr later the guy calls me and says the trigger switch is broken and I have to replace the board. Is it worth buying a new one? If I put all the stock parts back you guys think the warranty will cover the repair? Should I just get a new gun? SUCKS! I just started playing and didn't want to spend so much.

Sorry for saying it was the micro switch, I'm still learning.

·
1,298 Posts
It's covered under warranty, call Smart Parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts