Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Speedball/Airball

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I don't understand why people are against the woods. They rock man... Ugh... Life is so hard for us true woodsballers.

·
12,110 Posts
IT is. All we do is get bashed by speedballers. If they were TRUE BLUE paintballers, they would be respectable and respect the fact that I like woodsball, and keep their harsh comments to themselves. I don't make fun of people wearing orange shirts running around shooting 90 dollars a second with a bunch of balloons. I love speedball, but its just as easy to make fun of as woods. But I dont.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Yeah, I feel for ya there man. Paintball has just gotten so.... So haterish i guess. Before it was just a fun thing to get out and shoot around. Now it's all like this every time I go ballin' at my local field. When I'm walking to the woodsball fields the speedballers see me in my camo and start screaming over to me insults. Well knowing myself, I return insults and it goes on like that the rest of the day. :confused: What's the need to hate each other for? Let's all get along.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Speedball for me.... if you have a souped up gun like a Pirahna with tons of ups, whats the point of woodsball??? the paint gets stopped by all of the branches, when you shoot 14 or 15 bps, the only amout of fire that goes towards your opponent is 5 or 6 bps.... and what is the leauge for woodsball? Is there even a leauge??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Speedball is kool but I like woodsball better cuz its not so chaotic most of the time and you more chances to get ur enemy!!! (besides u dont waste as much paint!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I dont understand that if u like woodsball then y dunt u just join the army..... or play airsoft so u have realistic looking weapons, the ammo doesnt hurt nearly as much, everything is cheap, and u could play anywhere u wanna play...im up for speedball

·
Registered
55 Posts
I play speedball but it does waste quite a bit of paint at 15 bps. Although i like it a ton because its really action packed. Although i wouldn't throw insults at woodsball players, thats just really bad man. They forget that paintball is for having fun and you shouldn't ruin it for every1.

·
Banned
318 Posts
Alpha said:
IT is. All we do is get bashed by speedballers. If they were TRUE BLUE paintballers, they would be respectable and respect the fact that I like woodsball, and keep their harsh comments to themselves. I don't make fun of people wearing orange shirts running around shooting 90 dollars a second with a bunch of balloons. I love speedball, but its just as easy to make fun of as woods. But I dont.

im with you on this one alpha, got to rember without woods we wouldnt have speed. but i prefer air ball. but although i like speed better, woods is old school and when you see speedball players at a woods field, woods players should be maeing fun of them. not the other way around

1 - 13 of 13 Posts