Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help with a woodsball field diagram. right now we have about 1 ac of woods we put up 26 pallets for bunkers be the layout is not right they are too far apart and others just dont allow any cover and i cant move once you get there you just camp. i can get more pallets if i need them. any advice will be a big help thanks

·
Jazz gone wild.
38 Posts
Instead of using only pallets try and call some friends to help you construct a big structure (like a castle) in the middle of the field, maybe even one on each base, it'll fill the empty space, make a good objective for king of the hill or things like that and look very attractive to customers (if you plan on renting the field).

Other things you could put to spice up the terrain are: Trenches, mounds of dirt, large hedges, and (if you have the time and resources) maybe even a river in the middle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Are these woods just like a forest, like flat land and trees? if you have natural cover you need to place your unnatural cover properly around it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these woods just like a forest, like flat land and trees? if you have natural cover you need to place your unnatural cover properly around it.
yes it is some what flat and there is a few big trees. we cleared the under brush of the field so it is open.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Instead of using only pallets try and call some friends to help you construct a big structure (like a castle) in the middle of the field, maybe even one on each base, it'll fill the empty space, make a good objective for king of the hill or things like that and look very attractive to customers (if you plan on renting the field).

Other things you could put to spice up the terrain are: Trenches, mounds of dirt, large hedges, and (if you have the time and resources) maybe even a river in the middle.
no the field is free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts