Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play almost always woodsball and rarely i play speedsball. With my 98 I outshoot my gravity fed hopper. I do not want a cyclone do to the occasional speedsball and due to the air usage and price. I need a hopper that will make no noise or just a whisper unless i'm firing because obviously when i fire who cares if it makes much noise since tippies are loud and my game is alot of hiding and sneaking. I want something cheap i only need bout 12 bps? I was looking at revvies with x-board maybe? it says it only agitates when theres not a ball there so does that mean it usually is making no noise? i was also looking at the reloader 2 which is sound-activated. That means it only turns on while i fire right? i just wish there was something cheaper. Thanks

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
pick up a viewloader revolution or an apache hopper. they're both exactly what you are looking for. the empire hopper will also work well.
any quality agitated or force-fed hopper will only run when you're firing so you dont' need tot ake that into consideration.

you can pick up any of these hopper for under $30 used if you look around b/s/t sections of forums.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Revvy/Reloader 2, Ricochet AK/2KX/Apache, and the Invert Too or VL Eye-Force for something a bit more expensive

If you want to go all out, I'd go Pinokio
:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts