Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i've been playin pb 4 about 6 months and now i wanna move up from my spyder. can you guys give me any suggestions on good guns for woodsball??? no military or replica guns please

·
Registered
74 Posts
ummm...just get a 98 like all the other woods players.then get a new barrel.

that was easy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any tippmann with a flatline or J&J Ceamic or any other woodsball barrel. Tippmanns are really reliable, you could drop one off a building and go pick it up and play with it (But don't try it...) If your looking for a woodsball gun, look no further than tippmann

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Phantom is a pump marker, and requires an entirely different style of play. by BPS a phantom would not hold up.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cocker. They're all purpose. I got a Karnivor and I play woodsball. If you don't want to pay so much get a mech cocker first then later you can e-blade it so it's still ideal for woodsball but also for tourneys. :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
shoot as many diffrent markers as you can first and pick the one you like the best.. gudge buy cost,performace, and most importantly fit and fell.. and dont get caught up in woods ball gun and speed ball gun.. just buy what u want....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Get a Tippmann 98 w/ a J&J Ceramic, you'll love it!

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
OP's join date, may 2005, he has one post. Anyone else follow these clues to discover this thread is probably 2 years old?

It's simple to understand. And completely credible, and convincing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
wow i feel smart and observative now

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have a spyder mr1, its great for woods ball, great accuracy( dont know if i spelt it right) or mr2 or mr3 they are all realy good guns, tippman are good, my freinds uses a smart parts ion, or even go with a A-5 and get a flatline barrel for it

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
cockers aren't that great at anything. They break way to easy for woods ball play and they are to big a bulky for speedball.

The ways to go in the woods is Tippmann and Automag. Tippmann if you want a cheaper new set up and automag if you want a cheap old set up or a high buck new set up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dude just go with a tippmann X-7 you can make it look like really any kind of military gun. m-4, m-16, AK 47, X36 pretty much anything. and you can get the e-frame soon.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts