Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo i am leaving in like 30 minutes at 2:30 am to go down to boston in a coach bus to board
with my marching/symphonic band to go to a competition in Disney against the other select few bands from among thousands of applicants. but yea were gonna play going through main st in disney, then we essentially have 3 more days to just go through disney and enjoy. oh yea and i have enough ridalin on me to supply a small army of speds :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Kool. We did the same thing last year, just at disneyland here in cali. Next year we are hoping to go to hawaii tho...now that would be a kickass band trip...

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
ur gonna compete against Dublin Coffman. My high school. Beware champions for a longgggg time. and ever heard of our band director? Dr. Kelly? World reknowned!!!!!!!!! WoOt. eh to bad im only in 7th grade.....cuz he's like gonna die by the time in 9th....

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
is blackstone, MA going, I know they've done it before
I did something like that this year with robotics, we went to disney for a week and for a couple days competeted, we won our regional and came 16th in nationals

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
foot1116 said:
im just wonderin if u guys are nerds well not everyone in band is but most are?
I know I am not, and I seriously doubt spud is either....

I play one of the few cool instruments in band....percussion(drums for those of you who dont know...)

·
Registered
250 Posts
come by clearwater/tampa we'll have a nice token day on the finest dank in the area.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah my school went like 2 years ago and i too play the drums

·
Registered
523 Posts
Adaminator said:
I was just wondering if you were a jock. well not all football players are jocks but most are?
:eek:

actually yea i am and i dont really take offense to that...and no im not sayin all ppl in band are nerds becuz some in my school are my friends and some girls are hot...but the majority have no friends

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
I guess things have changed...

All I know is that back when I was in high school, "band" meant you got a whole period to sit and accomplish basically nothing, joke with friends, and (if you're brave like my good friend Terry) sleep.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
allstarunited said:
I guess things have changed...

All I know is that back when I was in high school, "band" meant you got a whole period to sit and accomplish basically nothing, joke with friends, and (if you're brave like my good friend Terry) sleep.
That is a lot like how it is at my school, except we somehow end up scoring well at competitions...

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Last year we played at Carnagie Hall in New York City.

Next summer we're going to England, Scotland, and Wales.

5 years ago the band went to Ireland, Austria, Germany.

Beat that. :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts