Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and two friends just got ourselves a sweet apartment, and things just keep getting better and better :D we have three bedrooms, a huge kitchen and a decent living room, a woodstove and fireplace, and a new bathroom being put in as we speak..

things got even better when the landlord came up to me yesterday and said "were having a campfire tonight, you should come.. oh yea, bring your sleeping bags, you dont wanna be drinking and driving" so yea our landlord got us drunk last night and that kicks mega ass

even better, is the fact that our theater system consists of a 61" tv, two huge towers, dual 15" subs, and full surround sound. can i get a hell yea?

oh yea, we also have a 40lb, 60lb, and 80lb punching bag set up in the WEIGHT ROOM so i can work on my boxing at home now. ill get some pictures of the place when were done painting it up thumup:

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
dude thats ****ing awsome.. my cousin shares this awsome apartment in NYC with 2 of his friends he's known for his whole life.. they throw a party at their apartment every friday after work too!

so what do you do for a living that you can afford this? cause that sounds ****ing awsome dude

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
ja289 said:
dude thats ****ing awsome.. my cousin shares this awsome apartment in NYC with 2 of his friends he's known for his whole life.. they throw a party at their apartment every friday after work too!

so what do you do for a living that you can afford this? cause that sounds ****ing awsome dude

If I recall correctly, he said he run a business of some sort...

·
1,751 Posts
niiiiice!

I'm just waiting for myy friends to get good enough jobs to be able to room with me. I'm the only one making more than some crappy 8/hr part time job.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts