Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES!!!!WE HAVE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!the government will finally be great and almost completely republican and conservative for a good 2 years, and we dont have to listen to damn democrats for a while. IM SO HAPPY

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Huzzar! I hope by the end of 2 years we get the Hi-Caps back and less restrictive gun control laws in many states. I wish for the day when I dont have to hate California so much, or as i like to call it, Nazi Germany with surfers.

·
Banned
487 Posts
you dont hate california... you hate GRAY DAVIS!! BLAME IT ON HIM!!! OMG Y DIDNT SIMON WIN?!?!?! 49% to 44% ahhh

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nazi Germany with everything. thats another reason why i hate california, nearly EVERYTHING is there. That means that everything im interested in(skateboarding, dirtbiking, wakeboarding, bmxing, quading, freestyle dirt jumping, and would be surfing(if i lived near a place possible to surf), etc.) are all gonna be mainly held there and i dont like that. and there taxes are effin high as H-E- double hockey sticks(havent heard that since i was 4). WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO democrats RULEEE!!!!!!!!!!...i mean...whats that word?...OH YEAH, suck...democrats suck...suck horse testicles.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why?
all im sayin is how greatful i am that we wont have things happenin like that new york thing with the guns gettin banned

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really dont care if there dem or rep just as long as they do what they say there going to do.

·
Banned
901 Posts
I'd appreciate it if you people would get off your high horse and stop proclaiming the Republican party as the ONLY good party.

Most of you don't even know why you're saying what you're saying, you're simply parroting others.

This kind of thing makes me sick because I, as a rather left-wing Republican, believe in letting people believe what they want.

You call California Nazi because of Democrats? You yourselves are the only oppressive beings I see before us.

I hate to sound as if I have a large, sharp object lodged in my rectum, but enough already. "Republicans" like you are what is making this Democracy turn into a pseudo-dictatorship as a result of power-hungry party leaders.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I call them Nazi Germany because they wish to take our guns away and that seems pretty Nazi to me being as Hitler took the guns from the Jews so they wouldnt be able to fight him. And How am I oppressive? I say vote Republican and that I hate the Democrats, you saying Im wrong for hating something? Yeah right, nice try Hitler.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what i said bout cali had nothin to do with democrats...
i dont like democrats becuase they are usually idiot who dont know what they are talking about, plus i would like the people to have a bit more of a say in the way things run in the gov. Democrat politicians just always seem to be idiots. I know that some republican politicians are idiots too but not as much of a ratio as in the group of democrats

p.s. you seem to hate everyone on this forum so much, so why dont you just help out yourself and everyone else by removing your presence from the forum.

p.s. again, the screen name has a reason. instead of signing each post mike, why dont you just make your screen name mike.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
PaintballerX said:
I'd appreciate it if you people would get off your high horse and stop proclaiming the Republican party as the ONLY good party.

Most of you don't even know why you're saying what you're saying, you're simply parroting others.

This kind of thing makes me sick because I, as a rather left-wing Republican, believe in letting people believe what they want.

You call California Nazi because of Democrats? You yourselves are the only oppressive beings I see before us.

I hate to sound as if I have a large, sharp object lodged in my rectum, but enough already. "Republicans" like you are what is making this Democracy turn into a pseudo-dictatorship as a result of power-hungry party leaders.

-Mike
I agree, all the people who blindly claim republicans are great beyond words are complete morons and should be shot in the face.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts