Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what xbox owners i just found out that its official
counter-strike is coming to xbox AND its going to be on live
thats just sweet that sux for ps2 owners its only going to be on xbox that sux for you heheeh:D
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
thats awesome man, ive only heard about cs though cuz ive never played it but its nothing but good. are the graphics good or are they gonna be modified
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobsouderson said:
thats awesome man, ive only heard about cs though cuz ive never played it but its nothing but good. are the graphics good or are they gonna be modified
dude the graphics are gonna be unbelivable because its on xbox lol and it has 20 more maps and 10 more guns including a m16 i think there going to switch the m16 for the ak for terrosist and you dont have to download anything its going to be on live to thats just awesome im dying for that game already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they say its suppose to come out right after halo2 comes out
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
sweet jesus the end of this yr. is going to be incredible........i better start saving my money (goes to get a towel to clean up the drool and "white gold"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Dr.Evil said:
...and it has 20 more maps and 10 more guns including a m16 i think there going to switch the m16 for the ak for terrosist and you dont have to download anything its going to be on live to thats just awesome im dying for that game already

the game is so old and still amazing, but id rather have it on the comp. the 1.6 will be downright amazing and there are a ton of servers. plus u cant mod Xbox games like u can with the comp.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Dr.Evil said:
Guess what xbox owners i just found out that its official
counter-strike is coming to xbox AND its going to be on live
thats just sweet that sux for ps2 owners its only going to be on xbox that sux for you heheeh:D
w00t! lol i just traded my ps2 for my cocker and now im getting an xbox!
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Rice Cruiser said:
the game is so old and still amazing, but id rather have it on the comp. the 1.6 will be downright amazing and there are a ton of servers. plus u cant mod Xbox games like u can with the comp.
you can report bad behavior on xbox live and their account will be immediately terminated if they are not following the rules and make the experience less incredible
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
how would u even Admin the game, i dont think youd be able to do any of the cool things like SLAP
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
it is gonna be a port (sort of) and for the most part, ports suck. it wil take away so much of the experiance taking it off the comp. it has been on the comp for a long time and thats where people like it. notice, has there really ever been a goo consol game that was origanaly a successful PC game, none that i can thik of
 

·
baller for life
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
online will be easy since the majority of people have live already and i have a strong feeling that it will be great on it. it's just another fps to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
what makes me mad is that all the game designers decide to take a game that was on the comp and put it onto a console platform. all the people that played it for comp and had a console were all like cool and bought it like mad when it first comes out then they go...wow this is ultimate crap. but the game designers go woo hoo they like it lets make it for the console instead.:( then all the people go ok maybe this one will be better and they buy it like mad the first day....tis a vicious cycle
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
546 Posts
has there really ever been a goo consol game that was origanaly a successful PC game
The GTA series started on comp. but turned into an awesome console series. I made the mistake of buying Tactical Ops:Assult on Terror when I should have bought Counter-Strike because I hear it is so much better. I do agree on the fact that most computer games that turn into console games stink. Most of the time nothing compares (i.e. graphics, gameplay, ect.)LAter
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top