Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how the whole thing got started? i heard it was a cop code for people token but i heard thats false

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
This is also Hitler's birthday, and today is the 5th anniversary of the Columbine shootings. Not a very great day if you ask me.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
I heard it was 420 because that is the number of chemicals identified within Marijuana.

I really don't know much about it. Never smoked anything before.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
This is also Hitler's birthday, and today is the 5th anniversary of the Columbine shootings. Not a very great day if you ask me.
Yeah I got 3 friends who got birthdays today.... not the best historical day though....:(

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
lol today was fun :D

there are a lot of different theories as to where it originated, but the most believeable by what ive heard is that it was started by some kids who didnt want to smoke during school, so they made it a point to smoke at 4:20 every weekday, and it caught on in the area, then the country. because 4/20 is a date as well, it turned into a stoner holiday

D

·
0 Posts
my 3rd class today (after lunch) and i swear half the class was stoned... it was halirous. it was civics... so we were debating.. stoned stupid kids debating about government is quite a funny thing to see...

but yeah, the whole thing is pretty stupid...

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
exxodus said:
we have 6 cops at are school today walking around...
lol....lucky you.

The cops have there own office at my school. Its right by the real office...they also patrol it everyday. Theres a butt load of them all over the place. Its so retarted. They park there cars on the main big walkway because they think they are ALL that and are to above the law to use a parking spot. Its also annoying because theyre always standing in the main enterance eyeing you up.

EDIT: Also my school has a "Good" relationship with the police. At the start of the year, some grade 9's bought weed laced with Special K, had to go to the hospital. So they set up a month long sting, video taping the whole place, then did a mass suspension for the 1/5 of the school that got caught.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT said:
lol....lucky you.

The cops have there own office at my school. Its right by the real office...they also patrol it everyday. Theres a butt load of them all over the place. Its so retarted. They park there cars on the main big walkway because they think they are ALL that and are to above the law to use a parking spot. Its also annoying because theyre always standing in the main enterance eyeing you up.

EDIT: Also my school has a "Good" relationship with the police. At the start of the year, so grade 9's bought weed laced with Special K, had to go to the hospital. So they set up a month long sting, video taping the whole place, then did a mass suspension for the 1/5 of the school that got caught.
If you don't have anything to hide, why be so pissed about it?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.