Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phone got shut off today. I owe ATT like 150 bucks.

Got 12 bucks in my checking account. Guhhh. Trying to locate my books from school to sell them.

Cant find a job for ****. Put in applications at so many places. ****ing recession!

-wes.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on, just work at like a grocery store or something!

How have you been sitting around for so long with that little money?
Kinda snuck up on me man.

I do a lot of bull**** volunteer work and I forget about money a lot. Weird I know.

like I write for a magazine, run a venue, work at the college radio station. Just stuff to put on resumes and **** later pretty much and that pays enough money to live on but the station and venue were shut down over the winter break so that ****ed me.

I've been putting in apps everywhere fast food grocery w.e man. Everyone thinks I'm lazy but I really do ****in try I dunno why I never get calls. I've never been fired or disciplined for being late and such. **** weak is about it.

Wes.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Financial Aid dummy. Mine got revoked but I appealed it and get a ~ $4000 direct deposit in a week or so. I'm on financial aid probation now though. Just gotta manage a 2.0.

I haven't worked since May lol. Moved to an apartment where I pay roughly $500 or more a month since October. I don't know how the **** I pull it off but I do. I guess running my own business and going in on **** with my dad has really helped.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
This is probably one of the worst times to try and get a job with the economy.
I've applied at over 30 places and gone to quite a few interviews. Nothing.

The only way you can get a job nowadays is networking. Very rarely can you walk in, hand in your resume and expect to get it. =0

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Financial Aid dummy. Mine got revoked but I appealed it and get a ~ $4000 direct deposit in a week or so. I'm on financial aid probation now though. Just gotta manage a 2.0.

I haven't worked since May lol. Moved to an apartment where I pay roughly $500 or more a month since October. I don't know how the **** I pull it off but I do. I guess running my own business and going in on **** with my dad has really helped.
Same here man I pay roughly 400 bucks a month for my apt and my cell phone bill is like 70 or so dollas.

Not sure how I pull it off. I'm still in my parents name for a lot of things and doubt I can get financial aide.

Prolly starting my own "business" today hahahhaha.

-wes.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Haha if thats what you gotta do man then do it. ****'s rough these days.

Ive applied to 10 jobs and I can't find ****. A lot were because I'm not 18 yet though.

I was denied to Central Connecticut State University today. That never happens to anyone, but they didn't want me. Kinda blows, and I think I'm joining the Marines.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Same here man I pay roughly 400 bucks a month for my apt and my cell phone bill is like 70 or so dollas.

Not sure how I pull it off. I'm still in my parents name for a lot of things and doubt I can get financial aide.

Prolly starting my own "business" today hahahhaha.

-wes.
Only deal with Nuggets, big bank.

D

·
0 Posts
heh, I just paid my tuition, this months rent, bought my textbooks, and went grocery shopping.. guh.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I hear ya.

Last year I was perpetually broke, the only thing that kept me from starving to death and being sober was buying and selling paintball guns. One meal a day, one eighth a week, and one case of beer a week were the only things I could afford. On the upside I helped me lose the weight I gained from eating in the cafe. One month of buying my own food and 30 pounds dropped off.

Same dealio. Applied well over 50 places, not a single call back. Makes ya feel like **** seeing the dumb ass redneck pieces of trash that would get hired over ya.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I hear ya.

Last year I was perpetually broke, the only thing that kept me from starving to death and being sober was buying and selling paintball guns. One meal a day, one eighth a week, and one case of beer a week were the only things I could afford. On the upside I helped me lose the weight I gained from eating in the cafe. One month of buying my own food and 30 pounds dropped off.

Same dealio. Applied well over 50 places, not a single call back. Makes ya feel like **** seeing the dumb ass redneck pieces of trash that would get hired over ya.
I thought about getting into playing the gun whore game to make some cash. I quickly realized I didn't have enough money to even get anywhere with it.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I hear ya.

30 pounds in a month? good god lol.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts