1- extension cord
3- games
A Xmen
B Tetris
C Clone Wars
1-surge protector
1- speaker system

I think that is it. This is all brand new and the final price is

180$ I got a sweet deal at comp usa if any of you want it. So what games should i get. I was thinking halo, preorder halo 2, xbox live, ghost recon, madden 2004, and or underground. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
you gotta get halo...it is the bomb
star wars knights is great for an rpg.....
you may want a chip in it as well but i am guessing this isnt the place to talk about that (but with an 80 mgig HD it is suck fast loading and you never mess up your disc)

and tiger woods 2004 is sweet as well

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Yeah, defenitly get halo, its a great game( its better on pc though). go ahead and preorder halo2, I saw 10 min ingame video of it, and wow...it looking amazing.

·
Registered
399 Posts
YES deffinetly get Halo. It may still be 45$ but its sooo worth it. 3 of my friends have Xboxs and I dont it pisses me off... I might get one for christmas tho. Man and I went with them when the went out and bought NFSU, its impressive holding 3 copies of it on the first day it came out.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
project gotham 2>>>> nfsu. omg, pg2 is BY FAR the best racing game i have plaed. halo is a must, rainbow six 3 is a must, soul caliber 2 is a must

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Best racing game: GT3 (soon to be GT4)

I'm sure NFSU is a great game, no doubt about it. I've heard nothing but good news. But for complete racing realism, you have to go with the GT series. No doubt about it. It's like the grandfather series of all great racing games.

~Jin

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i just hate the cars in nfsu. pg2 is just so awsome cuz of the way they set up the online play

·
Registered
26 Posts
i ahve a friend that works in a warehouse down in chicago and he was "allowed" to take a copy of halo2 for me...now...im thinking he "stole" it but it doesnt really matter to me...and it isnt all its hyped up to be..i mean..it IS better...but dont get it in ur head that its gonna make ur jaw drop for the whole game.. :)...and as for NFS underground...on pc its WAY better :D

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Krayzie said:
i ahve a friend that works in a warehouse down in chicago and he was "allowed" to take a copy of halo2 for me
If he even has a copy, which I doubt, he most defenitly would have had to steal it. Even if it is finished(which I dont think it is), they wouldnt have started producing it so early before the release date. Maybe a pre-beta copy?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
no it's not even done being produced yet, it could be like a beta copy to see if everything so far is going smoothly but yeah I don't think so...but if you did get to play it..good for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts