Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im suprised i havent sen a thread about this in the lounge yet, but the Daily show is definetly one of my all time favorite TV shows. Its funny night after night after night and they will never run out of material!!!!

Their cast is reallly funny. John Stewart has the funniest facial expressions omg. And its great caus making fun of politics is always fun.

Back in Black is my favorite segment thingy caus lewis black is the ranting man. And This week in god ahahah!!!!

So, anyone else into this show?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
cobert is just great. I remember when he went to the democratic convention. That was so DAMN funny.

And they always have material b/c its a NEWs show, duh. Sad thing is this is the best news on tv. I love how everyonce in a while they will remind the person they are talking to "u know we are just fake news right?"

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
daily show is very funny. You gotta love it.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yeah, I can see the repetetive bush bashing as old fast... but the problem is htat most of the time it's new stuff he's talking about. Honestly, not to down Bush, but comedians LOVE him... he gives them a lot of stuff to talk about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts