Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When in a relationship....never be with someone you don't trust. No matter how awesome they are, how much you can confide in them. Even when they are the coolest, cutest, and funnest person you know and you love being around them. Without trust there is nothing, and the longer you stay with soemoen like that, the harder it is to make things right.

Dont let things slide, get the truth. If you don't believe her, tell her so, and stick by it. If things don't stay honest and true, dont be in that relationship, no matter how awesome it is at the time.

-From the heartbroken...one and all.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yup you know i was there too bro. i know it gets old to hear but you'll eventually find someone to take ur mind off of her, even tho she'll always have at least a tiny little place in your heart.

·
Registered
462 Posts
That sucks to hear bout that man but it is so true. Ive only truly loved and trusted one girl so far and it hasent happened since she dumped me and two weeks later started dating a guy with bigger titties then her... :sly:

Advice to anyone that is thinking about getting into a relationship,do not get serious about telling each other that you love one another UNTILL you can both trust each other, Without trust a relationship is nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts