Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok for 1 thing the halo keeps jamming, but thats not the whole reason because it doesnt work with the hopper off. when i shoot it, it makes a wierd sound and the bolt does not re-cock itself. it keeps doing it too, yes I had a lot of air and the velocity was up at around the regular speed.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
it doesnt work ith the hopper off because the eyes will not let teh gun cycle if there's not a ball in teh breach. as for teh recocking, try rasing teh pressure out put on teh reg to get some more airflow

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
so ur halo is jamming-this has nothing to do w/ the gun. and everyone knows that halos won't feed when they are off. So i don't see these as problems.

For ur weird sound and no recock......if it's a metal bolt, polish it. Also oil ur o-rings.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
ok, nvm on that then, idk y i thought the new kingman guns had eyes but ok, anyway

what do u mean it doesnt work with the hopper off? the halo jamming sounds liek a problem with teh halos eyes or board, and check to make sure the frame is screwed in tightly, or teh sear and hammer might not be catching very well

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'm going out on a limb here, but shoot the gun without the halo on, or with another hopper.

Is the ACS bolt binding on something that could cause it to collapse enough to not recock?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Not a good idea for your O-rings, or really anything else.

Also don't oil the bolt. Oil and derlin don't get along with each other.

Paintball oil first, gun oil or air tool oil second, I hear ATF fluid will work if you're in a bind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts