Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my speech class I decided to choose a topic I care about so it's paintball. I'm looking for some good websites or books that give information on paintball (reference material sites).

I'm looking for anything from the history of the game to injury statistics to the amount of money in paintball and so on.

Again I'm just looking for good informative sites or books not places where joe blow has/could make up information.

Thank you.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Good luck, I had a hard time to get my high school teacher to swallow my sources, a professor is going to be a *****.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wikipedia isn't a great source, but it may help some, if your professor will accept it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Contact Nelson Paintball?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anything else? Wikipedia is out. Thats were I had most of my information from.... contact nelson paintball..... i'll look into that, but I'd like anything else.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Anything else? Wikipedia is out. Thats were I had most of my information from.... contact nelson paintball..... i'll look into that, but I'd like anything else.
They really can give you the story on how it all began. I wasn't busting your balls or anything.

If your Prof doesn't like them as a soruce ask him how you can delineate they are an actual authority on a the history as they were the FIRST company.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I have some of the stuff you are looking for. I will try to find it for you. I know it has history and injury statistics. Used it last year for a public speaking speech.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I had a few book references with a little history, but for the life of me I can't find them. Here is a website though that has a few different statistics comparing different extreme sports.

SGMA
http://www.sgma.com/associations/5119/files/single-sport-sample.pdf
SGMA
SGMA

There is also one about injuries but I didn't look very hard for it. :p

If there is a problem with using just that one source, you can search on APG (action pursuit games) website and they use these some of these statistics, but you can reference APG instead of sgma. lol I know APG has the injury thing on their site. You just have to search it.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What?... Once again I'll say I need good information thats reliable. Google and Yahoo and so on just put up a much of **** that I can't use.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts