Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yep....

Thats f'd up, as is all school shootings.

and Flash, this is the third in a week.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
On CNN a state police conference is going on, and the guy is explaining in pretty good detail what went on. Normally dont they wait a while before releasing stuff like that?

Also, they said this was over revenge from something that happened 20 years ago.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The shooter wasnt amish. Says the police commisioner Jeffery Miller.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
wow three in one week... here's the msnbc link to the story: Gunman storms school, kills female students. also - the gunman was'nt amish the school was...

do you think there are going to be any more copycats and that the schools should up security to keep this sort of thing from happening? i'm really worried about the schools around here... and wes' school wasn't there a bomb threat last week or something...

this is frightening - i hope it's the last of this sort of thing for a long long time...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
demonpoptart said:
wow three in one week... here's the msnbc link to the story: Gunman storms school, kills female students. also - the gunman was'nt amish the school was...

do you think there are going to be any more copycats and that the schools should up security to keep this sort of thing from happening? i'm really worried about the schools around here... and wes' school wasn't there a bomb threat last week or something...

this is frightening - i hope it's the last of this sort of thing for a long long time...

seriously, this stuff happens a lot more than people think. last year our school had 6 bomb threats. we would have a lockdown one day out of each week (always a random day) and so many people got caught with weapons, mainly knives but there were a few guns. just last week, a kid brought a .38 to school and got caught with it.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
the worst thing to happen at my school or any school in my city is like drugs sold or pocket knives carried....o we had 1 bomb threat but the guy was such an idiot he emailed it in his main email which had his names in it LMFAO they caught him pretty quik..the guy said he was just joking around with his friend and he accidently hit send...

but this is rly sad

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they take bomb threats seriously - i've never had a bomb threat called at my old high school where they didn't find out who called it in...

i'm so glad i'm out of high school now and dont have to worry about this, i'm just really scared for my friends who are still in high school...

the two other school shooting and this one are three in america, but there was a school shooting in the uk a few weeks back and it was in college - so i'm still a bit worried, but i'm sure that there's not too much to worry about. and i'll just keep an eye out to be safe...

be careful everybody, and stay safe!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts