Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im suprized there isnt a forum for this yet o well
guess what this game ownz
for those of u who dont no its a massive muiltiplayer online version of the third one with 1st person view and some of the best graphics out there(only half life 2,halo 2 and farcry are superior) but its the best rpg out there. its great u can beat the crap outa monsters and sell ur prize to newbs for cash and then sell ur in game money on ebay for 50$+ its a great game cheak out the trailer at www.blizzard.com or visit www.worldofwarcraft.com o yeah if ne one needs ne help and im ever on again ill gladly aid u in ur conquest.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
true, it seems when you start out u suck so bad, and if you keep dying than it's too hard to get better

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh paintballers if u start out one u can never switch to ne thing else yet us gamers are so versitile

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
A friend of mine has a roommate who is unemployed and not drawing EI and he bought it. He now sits at home for hours on end playing a video game that he has to pay a monthly fee to play, when he can't even put together money for rent. He lives off his parents because his father in law is a partner in the largest law firm in Atlantic Canada. Not that I wouldn't play it if it were free, but if a game is going to rob me of my social life, it shouldn't rob my pocket book too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts