Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
35% done and i have TWO cd keys. i have one fromt he last beta test and a new one from today. im so pissed, i got selected for the last test on fileplanet, but they never emailed me telling me i got it! i found the cd key while looking up other cd keys i have. oh well, hopefully these next 2 weeks will own: half life 2, dod, cs, hl1:s, wow, halo 2, gta....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I love MMORPGs, if you have ever played Runescape, tell me if i will like this one, The graphix on Runescape are just terrible but the gameplay is addicting.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Gabriot said:
I'd like em if they weren't so based on making you do stuff over and over again, sucking up your time.
and if they didn't make you pay every month to play. I remember the good old days when after you bought a game you could play as much as you want to for free.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Angered Fists said:
and if they didn't make you pay every month to play. I remember the good old days when after you bought a game you could play as much as you want to for free.

idk about world warcraft, but on the frozen throne and reign of caous you dont have to play every month.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im a runescape veteran. i havent played in 2 years or so, but ive been playing RS since it came out, actualyl during the beta. but anyway, WoW is an MMORPG, its similar to runescape, but it runs ont he warcraft 3 engine which is great because if your computer isnt that great, it will still probably run this. its just 'fun'. its just warcraft really thats why i like it. world of warcraft requies monthly fee because its extremely expensive to pay for the servers and maitenance when thousands of players are connecting to the servers. frozen throne and reign of chaos you dont have to pay monthly because its not the same as wow. wow uses the server as host for thousands of players, whereas FT uses an individual person as a host to about mabye 8 people at a time. and WC3 and WOW are completely different.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theyre fun if its original. obviously everquest is the widest known mmorpg. its still at an early stage anyway. like planetside i like. its a FPS, but anyone can be good, the only thing that seperates people are their skills that they learn. so someone who is like a rank 2, can be good as someone ranked 40. its based on your personal skill, so its more teamwork and skills in game that help you become better.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
MMORPGs are boring and a waste of money. When I play a video game I don't wanna have to work for something, I wanna relax and have fun. Not have to spend 2 hours of my life walking from 1 town to the next to get some bull**** to help me level up. Also, I've seen LOTS of people waste their lives on RPGs. There was a kid around here who went home from school, put his **** down, and got on his computer at about 3. He would sit at his computer from 3pm till 3am and NOT MOVE AT ALL. Not even to go to the bathroom. He would then go to bed, and repeat the process.

Also, what's the deal with the pay by the month ****? **** that, I already payed $50 for the goddamn game, don't make me pay more assholes.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they really are a waste of time, they're games alright, but they are bad ones. ive read sick stories of like people killing themselves over everquest? thats a little far.. i remember my friends brother used to be playing everquest EVERY time i went over his house, he eventually quit, but its really scary how addicted people become to these games.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
MMORPGs are boring and a waste of money. When I play a video game I don't wanna have to work for something, I wanna relax and have fun. Not have to spend 2 hours of my life walking from 1 town to the next to get some bull**** to help me level up. Also, I've seen LOTS of people waste their lives on RPGs. There was a kid around here who went home from school, put his **** down, and got on his computer at about 3. He would sit at his computer from 3pm till 3am and NOT MOVE AT ALL. Not even to go to the bathroom. He would then go to bed, and repeat the process.

Also, what's the deal with the pay by the month ****? **** that, I already payed $50 for the goddamn game, don't make me pay more assholes.
Word^99999999999999999999999999999

Yah people honestly waste their lives on mmorpgs. I have a friend that's all he does day and night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts