Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I missed Skirmish D-day and I'm not missing the world record game.
So all I gotta say is whose coming with me, whose coming.
and if you guys are coming we gotta meet up. The game is the 11th and 12th of september
See you guys there
Aaron

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
My brother might be taking his "project" up there if it's complete. We're on a tight time frame right now, but with a lot of work we can get it up and running. We wont be playing, but we'll go to show this thing off and hopefully make a sale. ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
181 Posts
Don't you have to get special weapons, bazooka's mortars huge paint throwing guns with scary yet cool rotating mechanism things, checked like a week before the game at least?

·
Registered
181 Posts
ah this is true, it would just look kick ass

·
Registered
181 Posts
see the "New Scenario Toy" thread on the Scenario/Big Game board

·
Registered
40 Posts
Two of us are going up for this event! I'm excited about it!
I bought my tickets in advance, already have my hotel room booked.

Can anyone give any advice to a first timer about this specific event?
0?

·
Registered
40 Posts
You know that's a really good point.. We'd loose each other because one of us will get shot out is that right?? (I heard they have 30 minute reinsertions)
Do you think those 2,3-5 mile radios will do the trick?

I called up there to Jim Thorpe and they say that they are useing 25 or the 50 fields for the Big Game. I'd imagine that the distance is a few miles or so with tons of trees etc.. Not sure If they have streams ect.. Is if a "given" that we will get wet?

Plus they told me that I'll be allowed to drive and park my care directly on one of the fields. Which is good because I can leave my spare clothes and paintballs in the car etc..

:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts