Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well all week in florida my aunt was smoking these nasy menthol smokes and they gave me the sh1ts. and she was smoking on the way to the air port. well 2 hours into the flight i goto go yo. man i stunk up an airplane. i'm not talking like dropin a log i mean like splats.:)

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
i feel ya, man, i feel ya. *remembers the 3rd grade*

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Goddamnit man... I only have .5 IQ Left... Your thread sucked about 3 points out of me..

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Well you think thats bad? I was walking around my school one night. I live right by it. But well I had to go. I just froze up and couldnt move. My friend was like "Whats wrong.". I was like I gotta crap. Then I was like get ready its happening! THen I dropped my pants and right on the grass I went. Only after I was done did I ask if any cameras were around.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
BEST THREAD EVER

just yesterday my friend went totally retarded and was sitting in the back of a truck parked in front of my house waiting to leave and he took a dump on a magazine....then whiped with the rest of it...wow...just wow.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
I believe it is floating around in someone's sig, but paybacks on my neighbor for letting their dog crap in my yard... i crapped in their driveway ;)

Also just recently i stopped up the toliet at work. I work in a hospital btw, you know.. they have those toliets that flush like they have a pressure washer backing them.. oh yea.. now that's talent.

- Brian

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
haha i did that at my old work but it didnt clog in the toilet, it ended up clogging the main drain and flooding the whole store as all the drains in the floor started overflowing from the clogged up water.

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha, ah man.... what an awesome thread...

i was working one time.. in the heat.. had to go SO bad.. i had to ask the lady if i could go in and use her washroom... (i work for a landscaping company) and man.. i stunk it up huge.. poor lady.. she was hot too.

worst was on the way back form a class trip in grade 7.. hour long drive.. and ate so much ****.. i was dying.. i had a cold sweat the whole time.. and was pale as hell.. everyone was asking me if i was okay.. and every so often we'd hit a bump and id pinch one (fart not a turd...).. oh christ did it smell... finally i got to the school... i didnt make it..

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
D_Smalls said:
and every so often we'd hit a bump and id pinch one (fart not a turd...).. oh christ did it smell... finally i got to the school... i didnt make it..
sigged.

anyways, one time, I had to crap on a 2 hour long bus drive (not a charter bus either) so we had no bathroom...god that wasn't fun. :\

·
Registered
428 Posts
this happened twice, one is hawaii and one somewhere else. but its happened many other places, but not this bad.

well, i was in an ABC store in hawaii (hawaii's version of pic and save or biglots) and i had to take a crap so bad. there were no bathooms for like a mile, or at least very far. so we had just gotten there, and i was like, "can we go home now?" and my mom and my friends were like, "we just got here, we arent leaving for like another 30 minutes." so i paced back and forth around the store and outside. eventually, we left, but they felt that we had to stop at a dairy queen and target. so, end of story, i made it, but it took two hours, and i have and overgrown anus.

the next story sucked as well. im not going to tell it all. i was trick or treeting with some friends and i had to ****. i had no clue where we were and i didnt know where my friends house was. so i nearly broke into someones house to use their bathroom. i dint want to knock on the door, cuz it might have interrupted my bowel movements. but i made it home, like 2 hours later.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts