Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i hadnt gone to a hall show in a while ('punk' show in a hall, makes sense) cuz the scene was going to hell.. then a bunch of people i know were going to this show tonight.. so i figured hell ill go, see if theyve gotten any better.. last one i went to was in octobre.. and man.... they havent gotten better.... at all

it was horrible.. it was full of trendy emo chicks and pure stereotype prep chicks... and these prep chicks are around other people being hyper.. so they arent as selfconscience.. so they get going.. and my god.. they are annoying..

I knew it might be kinda bad.. so i was like hey.. maybe one of those grade 9 nazi punks would be there.. and id pick a fight if i got really bored (i HATE nazi's.. like these kids that call themselves nazi;s and are huge pricks.. yet are just little ****s) so yeah didnt even get to do that...

luckily my friend natalie was there.. or else i woulda shot myself.. her and i ended up just taking off and leaving way before it ended...

BOO

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would start my own band.. but i blow at guitar.. and cant sing.. alright at bass.. never seriously tried drums...

and no.. no buttseckz....

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i only really go to metal shows now, and the sceen still owns. i go to some punk shows (i just saw AGD and the unseen a month or 2 ago). u just have to go to bands that are well known on the underground and u wont have to deal with that ****.

on a side note, there is this little freshman prick that i saw wearing a 'bound by glory' shirt (nazi skinhead band) and the next day he was wearing a shirt w/ the ss symbol on it. i saw him wearing th SS shirt and grabed his scrawny ignorant ass and pushed him against a locker. i told him if i ever saw him wearing that **** again i would kick the **** out of him (of course, me being 18, its an idol threat). needless to say, i havent seen him wear the ss shirt since. i too have no tolerance of nazi's or people who think being a "nazi" is cool.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
There was a show here tonight too. I wanted to go, but I had other plans from a few weeks ago so I didn't. Out scene is pretty good now that we have a new venue again, and I'm slowly getting to know the people who run ****. Mostly hardcore and punk, sometimes metal or metalcore though. Sad to say that our pits here though are actually better than the pits that were in Detroit when I went. May 28th show will be ALL metal...I'm going to love it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imhungry said:

on a side note, there is this little freshman prick that i saw wearing a 'bound by glory' shirt (nazi skinhead band) and the next day he was wearing a shirt w/ the ss symbol on it. i saw him wearing th SS shirt and grabed his scrawny ignorant ass and pushed him against a locker. i told him if i ever saw him wearing that **** again i would kick the **** out of him (of course, me being 18, its an idol threat). needless to say, i havent seen him wear the ss shirt since. i too have no tolerance of nazi's or people who think being a "nazi" is cool.
kick ass man, i hate kids like that so much..

the scene her took a huge turn.. the hall shows used to be really small with all punk bands.. then slowly more emo type bands started coming and they brought their prep friends with them.. girls manly..

so now at the shows.. all you have are these emo chicks, prep chicks and your odd punk rocker..

where as it used to be pure punk scene..

like at hall shows i used to get a natural high and get rocking in the pits (which back then were awesome pits.. it was like skanking meets moshing.. it was great.. it wasnt like jsut punched and kicking.. i was just doing your own thing bumping into people pushing and ****.. but everyone was really friendly, if some one fell, everyone close enough would get them up.. if some one wanted out.. we let them out.. same with if someone didnt want it.. we didnt pull em in..

but then the skin heads started coming to the shows.. and these guys are pure stereotype skin heads.. they have no idea what they are talking about.. they just shave their heads, sport a swastica and think pitting is about making people bleed..

but now at this show.. people stood their nodding their damn heads..

ehh back to basement shows for me...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actaully there was a Suicide machines concert last week an hour away from here.. couldnt get a ride.. im not really a fan, but it woulda been a good show

·
Registered
313 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i would start my own band.. but i blow at guitar.. and cant sing.. alright at bass.. never seriously tried drums...

and no.. no buttseckz....
if u suck at guitar just try out a bunch of pedals till u find one u really like. they help u get away with sucking ;)

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
We dont have nazi's anywhere around where i live. Like the nearest Nazi must be 348 miles away... Ist this a common thing in other states?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
D_Smalls said:
actaully there was a Suicide machines concert last week an hour away from here.. couldnt get a ride.. im not really a fan, but it woulda been a good show
lol, they were here last saturday. i think they suck though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts