Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i did a search and after reading countryaccent's thread it gave me this idea......What's the worst injury or thing that's happened to you. I already tried a search because this seems like somehing that would be posted here already.

My worst injury was when i was little and my friend was swinging a metal/aluminium bat around, hitting rocks. Sure enough there i was behind him and he clocked me between the eyes.(hm.. maybe that's why i'm so stupid :))......Thanks to him now after 9 years i look like Harry Potter.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ehh idk about mine i havent had many bad injuries in my life....ill post lata when i think of one...

·
Registered
487 Posts
i fell off my bike when i was 7. i broke my left leg.it broke completely in half. then in comtracted. so i had to get it pulled apart.

2 weeks int he hospital
3 months in a cast
6 months before i could walk

and the worst part....i had my birthday in the hospital

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Got hit by a car when I was on my moped.

Had a growth inside the muscle in my inner thigh for yeras, had to get that taken out.

Get my appendix removed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i was a noob skater, tried to grind a rail, twisted my ankle when i was coming off the rail, hit the ground, spun outof countril into the mailbox and snapped my wrist and half - yowwwwcchhh

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
luckily the worst that has happened to me is a broken leg, unless you consider my appendix almost exploding

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
broken nose with 3 stiches, got hit by a hockey puck playing pond hockey with some friends

and about 3 weeks ago i broke my wrist at the skatepark (cast comes off on thursday:D)

EDIT: also, when i was like 5, my sister through a big rock at the back of my head, cut me open, went to the hospital and all that goodness

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
My appendix bursted. The nurse gave me painkillers and shot it into me way to fast and burned all the way through my system. Then gaingreen set in. Not fun. They left the hole open when they cut it out cause I was fat enough so you could see in my stomach area. It was cool.

·
Registered
778 Posts
When I rode my four wheeler into a barb wired fence. Lots of nice puncture wounds all over my upper body. My right arm was stuck in the fence bad enough that they had to cut the fence and take me plus part of the fence to the hospital to remove it from my arm.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
I have a perminate "goose-egg" on my forhead......

7 years ago I got hit in my head with a metal bat
then I wiped out on my Go-ped going 25mph downhill
then collided with a player in a game of bball

It just stays that way.....never has gone down, never will I guess......

And the cool thing about it is that I got stiches when I got hit with the bat and they never took them out and my skin grew over it...sick huh?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Broke my femur when I was 12. It's the second strongest bone in your body, first being you hips. Bad times.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I split my forehead open when i was a baby, i hit my head on the edge of a cabinet, i caught my pants on fire once, i cut my self with my butterfly knife like 7 times on my thumb and now its all messed up, and i got hit in the face with brass knuckles and got 7 stitches.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts