Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone slashed the tires on my stang. Since i have no beef with anyone i can only assume that is was punk ass kids that live in the ghetto community behind my work. Nothing really i can do, i just need to vent im so pissed off right now. Im gonna call the security company tommorrow and see if any of the cams in the parking lot caught anything. I came out from work at ten and got in my car and it made a thumping noise so i stopped checked my tires and they had slashes from a knife in both the tires on the right side of my car.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Well...that sucks...even if the cams saw someone, lots of people buy cheap cameras that can serve, sometimes, basically no purpose because of the SEVERE lack of quality.

·
Registered
599 Posts
That sucks. I hate the little punk kids who think their bad, and then do **** like that just to "prove" that they are "for real". Try ask around, or just keep your ears open. People like that brag about stuff they do. See if you can find out who did it, then, beat the **** out of them with the slashed tire thumup: .

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
it takes a big man to randomly commit violence on another persons property when the owner is not around. thats about as bad ass as slapping a baby. Put a sign on your car giving your cell number and that you wanna beat there asses. They will in turn bring a bunch of friends to try to "kick your ass" to which you will shoot every last one of them in self defense....problem solved.

·
Registered
332 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
it takes a big man to randomly commit violence on another persons property when the owner is not around. thats about as bad ass as slapping a baby. Put a sign on your car giving your cell number and that you wanna beat there asses. They will in turn bring a bunch of friends to try to "kick your ass" to which you will shoot every last one of them in self defense....problem solved.
Ha thats great bubba...hopefully u can find out who did it tho

·
Registered
413 Posts
PoisonMushroom said:
That sucks. I hate the little punk kids who think their bad, and then do **** like that just to "prove" that they are "for real". Try ask around, or just keep your ears open. People like that brag about stuff they do. See if you can find out who did it, then, beat the **** out of them with the slashed tire thumup: .
i wasnt just thrown in jail to "prove" that im "for real" or because i think im "bad". i just wanted to throw that out there.

keep you ears open and have your friends keep their ears open too. prople cant keep their mouths shut so youll likely hear about someone car getting ****ed up sooner or later.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i just got news about it tonight......apparently one of the girls i work with saw some punk ass kids in the parking lot kicking over shopping carts and lighting stuff on fire around the same time as it happened when she was leaving work. It was most likely these little bastards who did it in jealousy because i do have a very nice car that i have put a lot of time and money into. Im not extremely worried about it, people who act like asses will get theirs eventually......karmas a *****.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
It sucks man, I can relate..sort of. I had a guy egg my camaro as well as my friend's 68 Chevelle. His wasn't so bad, but I have nice little spider cracks on the body where the eggs hit, and you can see a slight dimple in the right light...lets just say payback was a ***** for him...he found out just how much it cost to get water flushed from your fuel system ;)

Gotta be careful with payback though bro. They may, in return, retaliate and bust out your windows and key your car. What we did, was waited for the longest time until it wasn't obvious...wait it out man.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Gotta be careful with payback though bro. They may, in return, retaliate and bust out your windows and key your car. What we did, was waited for the longest time until it wasn't obvious...wait it out man.
payback is definitely sweet, but i would never be able to wait long enough to get back at em. i would just find the kid and leave him unconscious on the ground with a hefty medical bill :ninja:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Spudchucker said:
payback is definitely sweet, but i would never be able to wait long enough to get back at em. i would just find the kid and leave him unconscious on the ground with a hefty medical bill :ninja:
you do realize that you could be sued for said medical bill + a whole assload more? as well as be jailed for battery, aggravated assault etc.? not the smartest thing to do

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
zpyro said:
you do realize that you could be sued for said medical bill + a whole assload more? as well as be jailed for battery, aggravated assault etc.? not the smartest thing to do
usually, the people that are smart enough to get a lawyer and sue arent stupid enough to go around just wrecking random property. if the kid's rich with parents who would fight back, i wouldnt do anything like that, but if it's your average poor ass wigger, i wouldnt hesitate to wreck em, because they would do nothing but threaten back with a sister's boyfriend or something

1 - 19 of 19 Posts