Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friends brother was driving with his girlfriend. They decide to go off the road a bit to have sex in the back.

So they parked, and were going, when the train hit them. That's right, the dumbass parked on the train tracks. It's funny in a sick way, but kind of not, since they're both paralized. But I mean, Darwin award anyone?

http://timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060816/NEWS/608160329/1003/NEWS02

Article said:
Train hits car, two hospitalized

August 16, 2006

BRAINTREE – Two Randolph residents are lucky to be alive after their 1998 Subaru was hit by a train at 1:47 in the morning Tuesday on Riford Brook Rd., state police said. Police said Mathew J. Bacon, 31 and Jacquelyn Orr., 32, were intoxicated and apparently parked on the tracks. The train conductor said he hit the emergency brakes but hit the car going 35-40 mph and sent it airborne for 30 feet, after which it landed right-side-up off the tracks.

Police said both Orr and Bacon were hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock hospital with serious injuries. Both were charged with DUI and police said neither of them admitted to being the driver of the car.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
That sucks...

Car sex sucks anyways. Sex in bed is the best hands down. Well maybe shower, but haven't tried that yet.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Ellis said:
So my friends brother was driving with his girlfriend. They decide to go off the road a bit to have sex in the back.

So they parked, and were going, when the train hit them. That's right, the dumbass parked on the train tracks. It's funny in a sick way, but kind of not, since they're both paralized. But I mean, Darwin award anyone?

http://timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060816/NEWS/608160329/1003/NEWS02

your mom's room isnt that great of a place...she needs new matresses (sp?)

j/k

D

·
0 Posts
on a sand dune was a bad idea.. got sand everywhere. Picking it outta my butt for days.

·
Registered
754 Posts
i'd have to say my friends trampoline when his mom got home from work....and decided to come back and smoke a cigarrete, i'm sure my white ass is burned into her retinas

1 - 20 of 48 Posts