Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Lol this thread (eventually) delivers.

...hmmm....subway train station...stomach virus, nothing I could do but hover.

Ever get sick and throw up at the same time as you got the hershey squirts??? Not fun. [Peter Griffin] Oh my God its Everywhere!!! Its in my raccoon wounds![/Peter Griffin]

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
my girlfriends chest...

..it wasnt an accident...

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
ehhhhhh, my bathroom floor.......heh

story:

I had been holding it in for almost 4 hours and in my car on teh way home from wal-mart i almost exploded, but i managed to hold it..................until i sprinted into my bathroom and dropped my pants, then it just kinda hit everything..............but teh toilet

it was messy

p.s. I was 11

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
haha.

middle of the ocean. i kid you not.

We were out snorkelling and spearfishing and lobster diving. I had cramps like a mofo and needed to drop a deuce. I swam down current, dropped it, and swam away fast. Thank goodness it was a clean one. Thank you sweet goodness it was a clean one.....

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I don't think I've ever smashed anywhere else other than in a toilet.

But, as for my friend Mark, wow. I got a list...

1. Me, Mark, and our friends were playing capture in these woods near where we live. He takes a dump at the bottom of a tree right where everybody runs through. I almost stepped in it.

2. There is an Arbys near us that is on a busy street, comes off of a highway. Where the huge sign for Arbys is, there is like a flower patch thing at the bottom and it has bushes and all that. He unloaded right there next to the street, didn't care who saw.

3. Baseball field near us. Dropped one in one of the dugouts.

4. Dumpster, he couldn't hold it. Then he asked me to look at it because it was steaming.

5. We were down in a crick just walking around. Of course, he lets loose right there.

I'm probably missing some, I'll call him to confirm tomorrow.

D

·
0 Posts
-hike in the woods up north.. forgot to tuck back.. pissed all over my shorts..
-truck stop porta-john. oh god.
-spider infested park washroom

and worst?

in my pants shuffling to the washrooms at school after getting back from a hour long drive from a field trip. In grade 7. yeah... my stomach was ****ed royal

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
my girlfriends chest...

..it wasnt an accident...
:sly:

i don't think i have but in a toilet.

one of the kids i used to woodsball with had to right in the middle of a game one time. we laughed about tryin to set him up sometime of makin him do it again then unloading on him while he's droppin it. just imagine. it comes out of nowhere, and the shock makes him fall backwards... :p

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I did that once. I just went way off the playingn field. It was nasty. I also did it in the middle of a lake once. Had to go so bad so I just went out past the drop off where nobody would ever find it.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
I had been holding it in for almost 4 hours and in my car on teh way home from wal-mart i almost exploded, but i managed to hold it..................until i sprinted into my bathroom and dropped my pants, then it just kinda hit everything..............but teh toilet
Almost the same thing happened to me, except I had only been holding it for like 30 min. I was on this medicine for an ear infection, and the dosage was a bit high, and one of the side-effects was...well, you can probably guess.

Oh, the bad thing was this didn't happen at my house. It was during the summer, and I was at this summer camp sort of thing. I too was like 11.

A few weeks ago we were at this rich kids house for a cast party for the play. We were in the hot tub at like 3, everyone else was asleep except for like 5 of us. My friend Tim took a crap in the kids yard. Fun stuff.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
Noy a deuce.. but I pissed in my friends swim shorts at the bottem of the blue water bridge for fries. Standing beside one of the benches at sunset when crap piles of old people are sitting in their cars watching.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
My freind got caught on video tape. A long time ago when we played in the woods some1 had a vid camera there and they caught joey (hes a member here but never posts) droppin one.

·
Banned
344 Posts
pants................................................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.